Sunday, October 29, 2006

this is war....rambling thoughts on a sunday

its ugly head rears.
i am confronted with my sin.
so long it has hidden,
under the covers

the pages are filled with blood.
an animal is slaughtered,
to cover their nakedness.
a ram is sacrificed,
instead of a son.
mothers eat their daughters,
for lack of bread.
the Light of the world,
dies in Darkness,
His body pierced,
His heart crushed.

"The grace of the Lord Jesus,
be with all. Amen".
i find myself,
in the white space,
where the words run out.
longing for home,
but stuck in hell.
knowing He died,
my ransom to secure.
but still,
my thoughts wander on.

He should break me,
into a thousand pieces.
i have chosen pleasure.
power,
self,
over Lord.
i deserve the worst,
yet i get the best.

He could obliterate me,
with a thought.
this would be justice.
instead i find myself,
drowning in an ocean of grace.

the pages are filled with blood,
my sin is on the loose.
but by His blood,
His precious blood,
i will find my way home....

2 Comments:

Blogger aKnutson said...

like I said. amazing use of 10 min of your life.

5:26 PM  
Blogger ordi said...

I... am.. deeply impressed!! wow!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home