Saturday, September 09, 2006

my fingers were born to fly

so it's been really rough on me these last few months while i haven't been writing. even though i am horrible at it, writing is therapy for me. when i'm upset, angry or just have alot on my mind, there is nothing like my fingers flying across the keyboard, just letting all my bitterness bleed out in words. all my presuppositions about life and most of my dreams have been shattered. the one dream i have left that i hold dear to my heart is one day publishing a book. whether or not that ever happens waits to be seen...for now, to the blog! i will probably be writing tons in the next week or so giving vent to all that has been bouncing around in the space where my brain is supposed to be. i might even post some old stuff just for a clearer picture of me and who i am and where i'm coming from...fly, fingers, fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home