Friday, September 08, 2006

Disclaimer

So this is now my 3rd blog. Blog number one was deleted for the same reason that I felt this disclaimer was necessary. In the midst of posting to that blog, I started reading other people's blogs. Not only was their writing superior to mine, but their focus was much more God-centered. So out of a sense of shame for my shortcomings, I killed it. My old url, www.me-vs-me.blogspot.com is now the home of a mexican gentleman. It's all in Spanish of course, but he has some interesting pics if you want to check it out. Blog #2 was more of a filler and I think I posted once! So here we go with 3. Feel free to read and to comment. But please, don't expect too much from me. Those who know me well know that I'm going through alot of pain and growth right now and so my posts will probably range from depressed maniac to joyful saint. Please give me room to grow and grace in the process. Here we go!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elder said...

AAASS YYYOOUUU WWWISSISHHH!!!!!!!!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home